You can now order our BJJNinja`s products online at BJJ Fightgear
You can now order our products directly online at BJJ Fightgear You can order our T-Shirts Waraji (草鞋) & Regular shirt and Patches.
How to order?
Just click this link and you will see all of our current products that we sell on BJJFightgear.com their webshop. They take care of our packaiginn and shipping on all our orders worldwide. If you have any questions you can contact them.
To determine the right size, have a look at the tab SIZE CHART on the product page. Not sure about your size or maybe you would like some personal advice? Send us an email at email@example.com or call us at +31 (0) 50 210 3587.
If you have any tips or suggestions on future products please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org For any ordering related issues please contact email@example.com or call them at +31 (0) 50 210 3587.
9 December BJJ & JUDO TRAININGDAY
“Location to be announced”
“Judo for BJJ & BJJ for Judo” / 1 DAY of intense training with Lunch & Dinner
We will have 2 sessions and openmat.Judo trainingsessions for BJJ and BJJ sessions for Judo. be tween each class their will openmat time and relaxing time.
Half way during the day we will have a nice healthy big lunch together (walk in buffet) where you can get to know eachother a little bit better, and recover and enjoy some good healthy food and drinks.
It will be a day packed with lots of training.
So what are you waiting for, come experience high level Jiu Jitsu Camps and Seminars, with a fun and open atmosphere for all people to study, learn and share this beautiful Gentle Art.
INSTRUCTORS FOR THIS EVENT:
Henk Heneweer (Team Kaishin head coach)
- More to be confirmed
INCLUDED & NOT INCLUDED for this event
A healthy big lunch.
First 25 sign-ups will get a cool free t-shirt woth €17,50 euro.
- The dinner you have to pay for yourself.
ADDITIONAL HANDY INFO
- more soon..
The complete program for this day wil be published in the last week of november. You can than download it and it will also be send to all particpants by e-mail.
ADRESS OF THE LOCATION
to be announced
Overview Training sessions 25 & 26th of august BJJNinja`s Camp Norg
What will the instructors be teaching at the upcoming Gi and No-Gi camp on 25 and 26th of August? Here`s a little insight on what the instructors will be teaching during the weekend. So what are you waiting for, come experience high level Jiu Jitsu Camps and Seminars, with a fun and open atmosphere for all people to study, learn and share this beautiful Gentle Art.
- ‘The recipe to training for success and enjoyment’ will by my first class
- The other 2 gi classes will be “single leg the master sweep” and “top control with no control: learning to be one step ahead”
- will be “the wrestling mystery explained”
Gi Session / 26th of August
- Concepts about transitions of various submissions and positions in different situations
- For example from Guard Pass (Leg Leg Drag), to Arm Traingle – opponent defended – through to Eziekel Choke – is defended again – back to Arm Traingle or back position“
No-Gi session 25th of August
- Arm in chokes (guillotine, d’arce en anaconda)
Henk Heneweer confirmed Gi session BJJCamp Norg
We have one more teacher confirmed who will be teaching at out upcoming camp in Norg on the 26th of August. Henk Heneweer from Team Kaishin in Almere will be teaching a Gi session from 12:00 – 14:00 on sunday the 26th of august.
I have more then 12 years of experience teaching and training people and athletes diverse Martial Arts like Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Grappling, MMA, Kickboxing and Karate and been training people and diverse athletes Strenght- and Conditioningtraining to help them achieving their goals in sports and in life.
I also give personal training in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and strenght- and conditioningtraining.
I’m also a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu athlete who still likes to compete.
I achieved many podium places through the National- and International tournaments for the last 11 years that I’ve been competing in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Grappling Tournaments. My main achievements are:
- NAGA European Champion BJJ 2015 Black Belt
- NAGA European Champion No-Gi 2015 Experts
- IBJJF Paris Open BJJ Champion 2014
- IBJJF Paris Open BJJ Open Absolute Champion 2014
- IBJJF European Champion BJJ 2013
- Dutch Champion BJJ 2012
- British Champion BJJ 2011
- Dutch Champion BJJ 2008
- Amsterdam Open Champion BJJ 2006/2008/2010/2012
- Overall Champion Short Circuit BJJ 2008